Home Car Charging
See how easily a Electric Vehicle charge point that has an array of features & flexibility, can be installed at your home.
Myenergi are a UK Design and manufacturing company they have a simple mission, to help businesses and homeowners save money through reducing their energy bills and ultimately become part of a sustainable future.
Their UK awarding winning Home Car charging point ZAPPI is allowing customers for the 1st time to be able to future proof their Car Charging point for EV and PHEV vehicles
The Smart charger allows the use to choose between 3 options , mains electricity and or renewable energy that is generated at your home.
ZAPPI - Home Charger
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- OLEV approved
- Solar PV/wind turbine not required – can still be used like a standard charge point
- Boost function – keeps the battery at a minimum charge level
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings
- 6A to 32A variable charging
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection
- IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
- Energy data logging
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
- 5 or 8 metre, 32A rated cable with Type 1 or Type 2 charge plug
- Adjustable charge current limit – allows installation with smaller circuit breakers (e.g. 16A)
- Adjustable import power limit – The maximum import limit can be set to limit power drawn by the house when charging
- In-line mounting holes for easy fixing to brick or timber stud walls
- Through-wall or surface mount cable entry options for easy wiring
- 3-year warranty
New Energy are an OLEV approved local installer and therefore pleased to look after the complete project for you.
The Zappi is Fully compatible with all EV and PHEV vehicles supplied in the UK.
Zappi SpecificationsDimensions: 362 x 220 x 78mm
Charging Mode: Mode 3 (AC)
Maximum Charge Current: 32A (7kW)
Supply: 90-256V 16A or 32A 50/60Hz
Compliance: BS 8300:2009+A1:2010, BS EN 61851, BS EN 62196
Standard Cost to You
Zappi 7KW Type 1 or 2 , 5 metre tethered cable …. £495 Incl Vat PLUS installation cost
Zappi 7KW Type 1 or 2 , 8 metre tethered cable …. £529 Incl Vat PLUS installation cost
All Prices will have Your OLEV Grant deducted after installation cost formulated
Do you need an EV or PHEV Car Charging point?
CLAIM your £500 OLEV Grant through your local Installer
To help private plug-in vehicle owners offset some of the upfront cost of the purchase and installation of a dedicated domestic recharging unit, the Government is running the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme. Customers who are the registered keeper, lessee or have primary use of an eligible electric vehicle may receive up to 75% (capped at £500, inc. VAT) off the total capital costs of the chargepoint and associated installation costs.
The Complete Service
At New Energy we pride ourselves on giving a Local personal customer service. We are OLEV approved and NAPIT accredited competent company, our team of installers are all C&G approved electricians.
- Your Grant
- Your Pre-inspection
- Your Quotation before Installation
- Your Installation
- Your Hand Over
- Your Guarantee
We will always offer the complete service
1 - Your Grant
At New Energy we will look after the COMPLETE project for you from claiming the Grant thru to completion of the Installation of your Charging Point.
2 - Your Pre-Inspection
We always carry out a pre-inspection of your property to comply fully with the OLEV guidance.
At the Pre-inspection we will:
- Make sure you have all the correct paperwork to claim for the Grant.
- Make sure your Wiring for the installation of your point is correct and in compliance with OLEV guidance and IET wiring regulations.
- Make sure you have the options for installing your charge point explained to you.
- Make you aware up front of any issues with your installation
3 - Your Quotation before Installation
At New Energy we will quote up front for the complete package and you will have no hidden extras. You will be aware of the amount funded by your Grant and how much is payable by yourselves.
4 - Your Installation
Your New Energy Engineer will arrange a covenant time and date for installation.
They will install to the latest wiring regulations and OLEV guidance.
5 - Your Hand Over
Your Engineer will fully Test the system and inform building regulations and your electricity supply company on your behalf.
They will make sure you are shown and helped on the best use of your Charge point.
6 - Your Guarantee
Your charge point is guaranteed for 3 years from Manufacture, New Energy also carries a workmanship guarantee backed by NAPIT the association body we are accredited.