Work Place EV Charging
See how easily a Electric Vehicle charge point that has an array of features & flexibility, can be installed at your workplace.
Pod Point are the UK's leading provider of electric vehicle charging. Since forming in 2009, we have manufactured and sold over 40,000 charging points and developed one of the UK’s largest public networks, connecting EV drivers with hundreds of charging stations nationwide at locations such as Sainsbury’s and Southern Rail. In 2016, a charge was started on the Pod Point ecosystem every 42 seconds.
Through Pod Point network of home, workplace and public charging points they have already powered over 44 million miles of EV motoring.View white paper >
Electric Vehicle ChargepointsEasy to use and praised by drivers.
Our app enabled Open Charge Pod Points are sleek on the outside and smart on the inside.
- 3.7kW fast charging up to 50kW Rapid Charging speeds available.
- App enabled.
- Available with load balancing solution to reduce total power required.
- Floor standing or wall mounted.
- Signage & bay markings available.
- Fully managed installation or supply only option available.
Pod Point SOLO
POD Point Solo is designed for charging a single EV at a time, connects to all electric cars, installation in either an open or protected environment.View data sheet >
Control your entire charging estate from a single point.Whether you have one plug-in vehicle or a fleet with hundreds, our cloud platform makes it easy to manage your chargepoints and monitor usage.
- Set customisable tariffs.
- Manage access to your network.
- Monitor and report on energy usage or CO2 saved.
- Managed solution if required.
Open Charge appAllows your staff and visitors to use your workplace Pod Points.
Our industry leading Open Charge app is loved by drivers. It gives them the ability to locate chargepoints and initiate charge cycles.
- Lets drivers find & use your Workplace Pod Points and the wider Pod Point network.
- Your points will only show up to people you have granted access to.
- Enables you to track employee usage for Benefit-In-Kind-Tax calculations.
New Energy are an approved Pod Point Contractor.
New Energy are an OLEV approved local installer and therefore pleased to look after the complete project for you.
Do you need an Workplace EV or PHEV Car Charging point?
CLAIM your £500 OLEV Grant for up to 20 points
WCS Grant is a voucher-based scheme designed to provide workplace eligible applicants with support towards the upfront costs of the purchase and installation of EV chargepoints. The contribution is limited to the 75% of purchase and installation costs, up to a maximum of £500 for each socket, up to a maximum of 20 across all sites for each applicant.
The Complete Service
At New Energy we pride ourselves on giving a Local personal customer service. We are OLEV approved and NAPIT accredited competent company, our team of installers are all C&G approved electricians.
- Your Grant
- Your Pre-inspection
- Your Quotation before Installation
- Your Installation
- Your Hand Over
- Your Guarantee
We will always offer the complete service
1 - Your Grant
At New Energy we will look after the COMPLETE project for you from claiming the Grant thru to completion of the Installation of your Charging Point.
2 - Your Pre-Inspection
We always carry out a pre-inspection of your property to comply fully with the OLEV guidance.
At the Pre-inspection we will:
- Make sure you have all the correct paperwork to claim for the Grant.
- Make sure your Wiring for the installation of your point is correct and in compliance with OLEV guidance and IET wiring regulations.
- Make sure you have the options for installing your charge point explained to you.
- Make you aware up front of any issues with your installation
3 - Your Quotation before Installation
At New Energy we will quote up front for the complete package and you will have no hidden extras. You will be aware of the amount funded by your Grant and how much is payable by yourselves.
4 - Your Installation
Your New Energy Engineer will arrange a covenant time and date for installation.
They will install to the latest wiring regulations and OLEV guidance.
5 - Your Hand Over
Your Engineer will fully Test the system and inform building regulations and your electricity supply company on your behalf.
They will make sure you are shown and helped on the best use of your Charge point.
6 - Your Guarantee
Your charge point is guaranteed for 3 years from Manufacture, New Energy also carries a workmanship guarantee backed by NAPIT the association body we are accredited.